September 2016 Draft Recommendations
To comment, click on the draft recommendation documents in the Draft Recommendations section below. Comments must be received before the comment deadline listed below each title. The comment period for draft documents is September 1 – 30, 2016. For timeliness, all comments must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time on the final day of the comment period.
Closed Public Comment
This Public Comment period is now closed. Thank you for your submissions.
**This opportunity for public comment is now closed. Thank you for your submissions. **
- Breast Cancer Screening for Average Risk Women
- Breastfeeding Services and Supplies
- Contraception and Contraceptive Counseling
- Counseling for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Screening for Cervical Cancer
- Screening for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Screening for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Screening for Interpersonal and Domestic Violence
- Well-Woman Preventive Visits