The Women’s Preventive Services Initiative (WPSI) Well-Woman Chart is a key tool providing health care providers a thorough list of recommended services for the well-woman visit. Help us inform health care providers of the WPSI’s new Well-Woman Chart by using these hashtags, messages and graphics on your organization’s social media platforms.
Social Media Messages
We have developed sample messages for you to use or draw inspiration from:
- WPSI’s new #WellWoman Chart is now available for providers. Includes recommendations from WPSI, USPSTF, and Bright Futures all in one place.
- Health care providers: use these clinical recommendations as the starting point for providing #WellWoman care.
- This new resource compiles recommendations from WPSI, USPSTF, and Bright Futures into a chart and FAQ section along with clinical summaries for #WellWoman care.
- Important new resource for anyone providing #WellWoman care. Print this chart and post it in your office.
- A unique woman deserves unique health care. Download the new WPSI’s Recommendations for Well-Woman Care—A Well-Woman Chart today for more information about the #WellWoman visit.
- Shared decision making is essential to preventive care. This new #WellWoman chart will inform how you prioritize your patient’s Well-Woman visit.
Click the link below each graphic you would like to share. Right-click on the graphic to download, then upload to your various social media accounts. Photos have been optimized for Twitter, Facebook and Instragram.